Materials & Care
Because we want you to be able to wear your gorgeous MiJu jewelry for the rest of your life, we made sure all our items are made from the highest quality materials.
Even though we use precious high quality materials there's a few things you can do to keep them in optimal condition.
In order to keep your jewelry shiny as long as possible we recommend to take off your MiJu items during the following activities:
- Cleaning, harsh detergents can affect the shine of your jewelry and its stones.
- Swimming, the chemicals in chlorinated pools might damage the metals and gemstones.
- Exercising, don't take any risks of breaking your MiJu jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in our special pink gift boxes. (or any other dry and clean place)
- Clean your solid gold items with water, a small drop of green soap and a soft toothbrush.
- Never use toothpaste to clean your jewelry
- Don't use harsh detergents, especially when your items contain natural gemstones.